LVS QMS have invested in state-of-the-art 3D scanning and printing equipment from Scan Tech and Ultimaker.
- Reverse engineering projects; CAD designs can be fully rendered for design verification
- Production of prototype components, for example, when developing new components for clients
- The production of accurately scaled models, allowing clients to visualise a large, fully assembled item
- The production of fixtures to aid in the measurement of components that are difficult to mount and orientate. The company can now design and manufacture the ideal solution for use with their in-house CMM
- Items such as nests, jigs and fixtures can be designed and rapidly produced for customers that carry out complex assembly tasks